Cradle to Cradle. 100% Compostable.
W-Natural® TP range can be considered as a new class of green polymer that can be returned to its natural state without any pollution after use. Since the main component is corn starch, a completely biodegradable polysaccharide known as one of the most abundant renewable resources..
- Biobased and biodegradable
- Fully compostable
- Reduces carbon foot print
- Due to its natural bio-origin, TPS accelerates mechanism of biodegradation.
- Suitable for multiple conversion technologies (eg. film blown, thermoforming, injection molding, mulch film, ... )
- Good processing economics
W-Natural®TP can be broken down by microorganisms into CO2, H2O and nutritious compost within 180 days under composting conditions without generating any poisonous gases in accordance with EN 13432 and ASTM D6400. Various product grades are offered depending on the need by meeting global composting standards and key quality parameters:
- Compatible with bio-polyesters and polyolefins
- Good thermostability, heat resistancy
- Barrier for gas, odour and aroma
- Excellent processability
- Excellent printability and printable in various colors
- Soft touch
W-Natural® TP plays an important role in the processing of packaging materials. It can be used as an main ingredient which improves the bio-degradation of bioplastics.
W-Natural®TP thermoplastic starch polymer is perfectly compatible with PLA, PBAT, PHA, PHB, PBS, etc. polymers and can be used for hybrid compounds.